Securing Knowledge.

Continuosity on learning is the most important thing to secure your knowledge.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Author's intro & Blog purpose

Assalamualaikum and good day,
I'm sorry if my English is bad. I use this blog as a tool to improve my English... :p
A little bit of me, my name is Zuraidy Adnan (carrotsusu, laicibuah, onjoy). I live at Tanjong Malim, Perak, Malaysia. And I'm totally Malaysian, and I'm proud to be Malaysian. Age 25, male, single and available. I like programming. My ambition is to be a good programmer. The reason i'm creating this blog is to keep track to what i've learn about programming. The first programming language that i've learn while i'm in university is C programming. 2 weeks ago, after 4 years left the university, i feel that if i want to secure my programming skills and knowledge, i must keep learning the code. I felt like i start to forgot almost all about programming. So i try to catch my knowledge back. I feel that continuosity is the most important thing to secure our knowledge.
My working experience :
Published paper :
Outdoor Activities :
carrotsusu, 8:00 PM

0 Comments:

Add a comment